Organisation: Insurance Institute of Uganda (IIU)
Duty Station: Mbale, Mbarara and Gulu, Uganda
Reports to:Head of Training
The Insurance Institute of Uganda (IIU) was established in 1964 as a training arm of the Uganda’s Insurance sector with a mandate to carry out education, training and Professional development in the sector. It is also the representative of the professional body under the law.
Job Summary: The Upcountry Facilitators will design and deliver quality teaching, research and consultancy programs in line with the Departmental mandate
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Insurance Institute of Uganda (IIU) Upcountry Facilitator job should either hold a Master’s Degree and at least 2 years of teaching in a recognized institution of higher learning or 2 years of practical experience in the industry OR an Honours degree plus 5 years of teaching in a recognized institution of higher learning or 5 years of industrial, experience may be considered insurance professional qualification, from a recognized institution.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical mind with strong orientation to financial analysis.
- Ability and experience in communicating with all levels of management regarding management information needs.
- Dynamic self-starter with a personal ambition to succeed.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A person with high integrity.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications addressed and delivered to:
The Head of HR & Administration
The Insurance Institute Of Uganda,
P.O. Box 4184, Block A Victoria Park, Okot Close
Deadline: 25th January 2019 by 5:00 PM