Organisation: Insurance Institute of Uganda (IIU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to:Head Finance
The Insurance Institute of Uganda (IIU) was established in 1964 as a training arm of the Uganda’s Insurance sector with a mandate to carry out education, training and Professional development in the sector. It is also the representative of the professional body under the law.
Job Summary: The Accounts Officer will support the department in ensuring that IIU has sound financial management systems and that complies with relevant laws, regulations, policies and procedures and that the institutes assets and resources are properly utilized.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Insurance Institute of Uganda (IIU) Accounts Officer job should hold a degree in Accounting, Business Administration, management, Finance or related field Part or full ACCA/CPA
- Three years’ experience in a similar or related position
- Good listening and Communication Skills.
- Excellent People/interpersonal Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills, Knowledge of Spreadsheets
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications addressed and delivered to:
The Head of HR & Administration
The Insurance Institute Of Uganda,
P.O. Box 4184, Block A Victoria Park, Okot Close
Deadline: 25th January 2019 by 5:00 PM