Organization: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutritional products, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant will support Management in the fulfillment and Execution of duties to ensure efficient management of the office and effective liaison with external partners and contacts as delegated. The Admin Assistant is expected to operate and perform to the highest professional standards with considerable Independence, Diversity, Initiative and high level organizational skills and knowledge of Goodman International Policies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage filing system and maintain up to date records of both hard and electronic files that are accessible by respective staff.
- Receive and direct all incoming correspondence by ensuring urgent mail is immediately drawn to the attention of the responsible Personnel and prompt distribution of outgoing mail.
- Organize travels and make reservations of hotel, transport, air tickets of any staff traveling out or any visitor received by the Organization.
- Coordinate and arrange conferences, meetings, for office personnel. Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports. Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Attend company meetings and record minutes where required.
- Draft and type letters for the Managing Director and other senior Managers.
- Plan and Co-ordinate events, sponsorships and volunteer activities for the company.
- Keep tabs on the available stock of office supplies, stationery, office equipment, etc. verifying what goes out and comes in and make arrangements for placing a new orders when required.
- In charge of the office equipment such as the telephone, fax machine, copier, computers, scanners and typewriters and ensure that they are strictly used on official basis only.
- Monitor, maintain and keep track of all master lists of different entities, i.e., Email address lists, staff lists, service provider lists, client lists, etc.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor and management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Goodman International Administrative Assistant job must hold a Degree in Administration or a related course.
- Three years’ experience in providing high level administrative support.
- Knowledge in office administrative practices and procedures.
- High Level of Integrity and Confidentiality
- Planning & Organising
- Attention to detail
- Good and efficient Communication
- Result Oriented
- Customer Care
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their Email applications addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
Plot 24B Nakasero Road, Kampala
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please indicate “POSITION TITLE” AS YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT.
- Cover letter
- Resume / CV
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
Deadline: 15th March 2019