Organisation: Brookside Africa Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to:Quality Assurance Manager
Brookside Limited is the manufacturer of Fresh Dairy Milk and milk products, a heritage brand in Uganda. Brookside Africa Limited is a leading market player in the dairy sector, with manufacturing facilities within the region.
Job Summary: The Product Quality Improvement Coordinator will support the food safety systems of the company by implementing and maintaining programmes that consistently assure compliance with all regulatory requirements. The incumbent will monitor and manage adherence to food safety and compliance to regulatory requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Brookside Technical Manager job must hold a Diploma in Food and Dairy science or Laboratory science
- Three years’ experience in an FMCG or processing industry
- Knowledge of microbiological, chemical and physical testing
- Good problem solving skills
- Working Knowledge in food CIP programs
- Possess high degree of accuracy and good in record keeping
- Thorough understanding of customer needs and satisfaction
How to Apply:
Deadline: Friday, 18th March 2019