Organisation: Innovation Streams Limited (istreams)
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
Innovation Streams Limited (istreams) is the largest computer firm in Western Uganda in terms of portfolio and customer base. We currently support more than 400 businesses and thousands of individuals in Uganda. We are a team of young, innovative and dynamic tech-enthusiasts that build computer systems, provide services and solutions to businesses in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to clients using our software products
- Train users on use of our software products
- Work closely with other hardware engineers at istreams to maintain and provide technical support to istreams clients in the field
- Act as the primary point of contact for allocated customers for ICT support issues.
- Plan and implement small-scale IT projects for customers
- Offer a positive attitude to customers in the field and offer a strong customer focus
- Work with other istreams engineers to train isterams clients in the field about istreams services
- Document technical issues faced in the field and publish them on the istreams blog
- Identify potential areas of interest to the customers and advise istreams accordingly on how to meet the needs of the potential clients.
- Write proposals for routine maintenance of client computers in the field
- Bill clients and write invoices on behalf of istreams for the work done in the field
- Build very good customer-istreams relations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in computer science, information technology or related field
- Candidate should be able to competently provide software and hardware support to Computer System users.
- You will need to show: communication and interpersonal skills, analytical skills, the ability to use initiative, the capacity to work under pressure, creativity, drive, flexibility, numeracy, teamwork, influencing and negotiation skills, oral and written skills, business awareness and IT literacy.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below or bring your applications physically to our office located at High Street Mbarara Plot 76/78 La Grande Mall RM L2-03 (Opposite Hotel Classic). Copies of certificates, CV and any other support documents should be attached.
Deadline: 13th March 2019