Organisation: Qatar Airways (QA)
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Job Ref: QR16573
Job Summary: The Senior Airport Services Agent will lead and support the provision of service excellent to customers at the airport terminal, and help create a stress-free environment for customers whilst travelling. You will support in ensuring total quality service and adherence to the safety policies and security standards of the company. You will also ensure Premium Passengers receive total quality service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Qatar Airways Senior Airport Services Agent will be supervising Check-in, Transfer Desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Liaising with Check-in, Transfer Desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas
- Escorting and directing Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates
- Assisting Duty Officer to handle company material and records
- The jobholder will also be liaising with the GHA to ensure smooth passenger handling and quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Assisting passengers in regard to Entry Requirements, Visas, Residence Permits and ensuring smooth transition through through the airport facilities
- Performing other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Qatar Airways Senior Airport Services Agent should hold a High School Qualification. Completion of the IATA or Airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course would be advantageous.
- At least three years of experience in a customer service role with exposure to airport passenger handling.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, a team oriented approach and strong IT and organisational skills.
- Previous exposure to a GDS, including the Amadeus ALTEA passenger handling system would be well regarded.
- An upbeat and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressure and demanding environment.
- English language fluency (written and spoken) is a requirement for this position.
How to Apply:
All applicants who wish to join Qatar Airways in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the link below. You will be required to attach an updated Resume / CV, copy of passport, copy of highest educational certificate and recent full length color photo
Deadline: 12th March 2019