Organization: Mukwano Group of Companies
Job Ref: AKTL/MVM/04/03/2019
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct preventive mechanical repairs on company vehicles as assigned.
- Service vehicles following a schedule set by the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
- Carry out corrective maintenance on company vehicles
- Advise Fleet Maintenance Supervisor on required spare parts
- Keep mechanical tools and equipment allocated under safe custody
- Tasked with modifying some auto parts where required.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Mukwano Motor Vehicle Mechanic job must hold a Higher or Ordinary Diploma in Auto Mechanics from recognized institutions.
- Three years of experience in Mechanical repairs and maintenance in a manufacturing set up.
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 15th March 2019
NB: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted not later than one week after deadline.