Organisation: Kalam Global Consultancy Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kalam Global Consultancy Ltd has been established on diversified activities to solve day-to-day challenges faced by organizations and institutions in its development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing seeds purchase for the factory.
- Managing personal, public relations and coordination with other partners.
- Handling forming operations i.e. land opening, planting, disease control
- Pre and post-harvest handling of cash crops.
- Tree planting
- In charge of managing day to day factory activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Agriculture from a recognized University with post graduate trainings in management is an added advantage
- Over ten (10) years in agriculture practices.
- Previous experience in individual in factory management, especially in coffee,
- Should have the skills and knowledge of international operation procedures in seeds handling (cash crops),
- Knowledge and skills in Agronomy and horticulture
- Ability to identify good seeds during huge purchase‘
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should hand deliver copies of their motivational letters, curriculum Vita and valid academic documents to Kalam Global Consultancy Ltd, Kirabo Complex Room 213, Bukoto-Kisaasi road or email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th March 2019