Organization: Mukwano Group of Companies
Job Ref: MIUL/SA/04/03/2019
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Security Supervisor
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safeguard goods, property and staff of the company at all times
- Enforce security rules and procedures set by the Security in-Charge; and as spelt out in the General Rules and Regulations Handbook
- Guide and control movement of staff, visitors and traffic within the Group’s premises
- Keenly monitor and regulate in/out movement of all persons
- Assist in crime investigations and detections at the company premises
- Enforce the security standard operating procedures
- Tasked with recording and maintaining all occurrences at the company premises
- Enter and maintain records of all visitors accessing the Group’s premises
- Records goods/materials leaving the premise
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Security Supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Mukwano Security Assistant job must hold a Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education.
- A Diploma in social sciences, public administration or related disciplines is an added advantage
- Two years of relevant experience in a similar set up
- Experience in use of closed-circuit television(CC-TV) will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently should have effective communication skills,
- Excellent customer care skill, sound decision making skills and able to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods
- Integrity, flexible, good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Should have a positive attitude, results focused, can work for long hours under pressure with minimum supervision and remain alert and aware of the surroundings
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 15th March 2019
NB: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted not later than one week after deadline.