Organization: Mukwano Group of Companies
Job Ref: MIUL/HRA-T&D/04/03/2019
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop the annual training calendar/planner to guide the Group training program
· Conduct quarterly / annual skills matrix
· Constantly determine employees training needs and recommend appropriate trainings
· Keenly review training guidelines/policies and address internal and external audit concerns
· Profile trainers’ database and solicit trainers for various training programs internally and externally
· Carry out post training impact assessments.
· Oversee succession planning and talent development programs of the Group
· Manage the induction and employee exit programs of the Group
· Develop internal trainers for different programs
· Motivate staff through training and development
· Manage the annual graduate trainees programs for the Group accordingly
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Mukwano Human Resource Advisor – Training and Development job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Psychology; and other related disciplines
· A post graduate diploma or Masters in Human Resource Management is an added advantage.
· At least five years working experience in a similar role in a manufacturing set up
· Knowledge of existing labour laws and attitudinal/employee engagement survey
· Knowledge of all HR cycle functions
· Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills
· Good problem solving and counseling skills, decision making skills, Positive attitude , self-driven, flexible, fast, result focused, creative and innovative, can work for long hours, ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with Mukwano Group should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 15th March 2019
NB: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted not later than one week after deadline.