Organization: Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute – Jinja
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Department
The mandate of Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute is derived from statute No.14 of 1999 and the universities and other tertiary institutions Act of 2001. Cabinet memorandum CT (2010) 109 further spelled out the principles for a bill for re-establishment of UHTTI under the Ministry of Tourism.
Job Summary: The Tourism Instructor will instruct and assess students in the various Fields of study.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Management from a recognized university.
- Ugandan Graduates of ITH Salzburg are highly encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the Tourism Industry.
- Age Limit: 25-45 years
How to Apply:
All candidates should submit hand written applications together with;
- Copies of Certified academic Certificates
- Name, address and Telephone numbers of three (3) referees.
- The Application should bear the title of the Post applied for.
- Applicants should attach one certified recent passport size photograph.
Applications to be addressed to:
The Board Secretary
The Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute
P.O. Box 444, Jinja. Uganda
NB: Serving officers should route their applications through their Supervisors who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delays.
Deadline: 15th March 2019